SOX: Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance Software
The Sarbanes- Oxley Act of 2002, often called SOX, is a US law aimed to protect investors from fraudulent accounting practices. The act entrusts a publicly traded company’s management to maintain a sound internal control structure for financial reporting. It insists that the auditor’s responsibility is to assess and attest to the management’s report on the overall financial control system. The act includes eleven titles or sections, ranging from additional corporate board responsibilities to penalties, and requires SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) to implement rulings on requirements to comply with the law. Risk register and risk assessment abilities help foresee and evaluate the data privacy risks and control data. VComply helps you stay organized for SOX regulations.
SOX Compliance with VComply
VComply’s SOX compliance solution provides a framework for managing the complex SOX requirements. It comes pre-built with a series of financial controls mapped to the SOX framework. VComply platform, with its easy control and policy management capabilities, helps organizations prepare for the SOX audit and standardizes even the most comprehensive set of controls to meet the SOX compliance challenges, if there are any. It saves time, alleviates risk, and visualizes compliance performance trends with real-time reporting. It allows you to consolidate and integrate controls and content from approved sources and map policies.
Develop and Implement
Controls and Audits
For a Sound SOX
- Management approved internal controls for a robust financial structure
- Collaborated workspace to keep your documents and SOX financial controls up-to-date
- Built-in workflows for assigning, reviewing, overseeing controls and policy implementation
Streamline SOX Controls & Processes
- Audit capabilities are based on an acceptable SOX framework to assess whether controls are working or not.
- Built-in reports for meeting SOX compliance standards and dashboards to gain insights into SOX compliance performance.
- Central storage for SOX related risks and controls