SOX: Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
The Sarbanes- Oxley Act of 2002, often called SOX, is a US law aimed to protect investors from fraudulent accounting practices. The act entrusts a publicly traded company’s management to maintain a sound internal control structure for financial reporting. It insists that the auditor’s responsibility is to assess and attest to the management’s report on the overall financial control system. The act includes eleven titles or sections, ranging from additional corporate board responsibilities to penalties, and requires SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) to implement rulings on requirements to comply with the law. Risk register and risk assessment abilities help foresee and evaluate the data privacy risks and control data. It allows organizations to consolidate content from the Unified Compliance Framework (UCF) and integrate and map the policies and processes. VComply helps you stay organized for CCPA compliance regulations.
SOX Compliance with VComply
VComply’s SOX compliance solution provides a framework for managing the complex requirements of SOX requirements. It comes pre-built with a series of financial controls mapped to the SOX framework. VComply platform, with its easy control and policy management capabilities, helps organizations prepare for the SOX audit and standardize even the most comprehensive set of controls to meet the SOX compliance process. It saves time, alleviates risk, and visualizes compliance performance trends with real-time reporting. VComply is integrated with UCF and can consolidate content from the UCF library to map the policies and processes.
Develop and Implement
Controls and Audits
For a Sound SOX
- Management approved internal controls for a robust financial structure
- Collaborated workspace to keep your documents and SOX financial controls up-to-date
- Built-in workflows for assigning, reviewing, overseeing controls and policy implementation
Streamline SOX Controls & Processes
- Audit capabilities based on an acceptable framework like COSO to assess whether controls are working
- Built-in reports for SOX compliance and dashboards to gain insights into SOX compliance performance
- Central storage for SOX related risks and controls