Manage and track multiple compliance, risk, and governance operations
Gain control and efficiency with our comprehensive dashboard
Effortlessly centralize document and file management securely
Organize and streamline activities with automated scheduling calendar
Empower compliance with timely notifications, alerts, & deadline tracking
Ensure timely response, accountability, and risk mitigation through escalations
Gain compliance control, mitigate risks, & save time with framework library
Streamline assessments. enhance collaboration, ensure compliance.
Strengthen accountability, compliance, and transparency with audit logs
See our platform in action for free. No credit card required!
Integrate VComply with your everyday tools, and manage compliance and risk better
Manage multiple frameworks, implement controls, and protect your brand
Goin 360-degree visibility with intuitive compliance dashboard
Stay informed and proactive w ith notifications & alerts
Simplify file and document management with ease
Automate compliance workflows for seamless efficiency
Streamline compliance with customizable framework library
Enable collaboration across locations, departments, and teams
Centralize compliance work for streamlined efficiency
Goin actionable insights with robust reporting feature
Automate risk processes, assess risks, align risk and compliance
Identify and track risks using the centralized risk register
Enable collaboration across stakeholders for better resolution
Streamline risk assessment with process automation
Enhance risk visibility with intuitive and centralized dashboard
Establish connection across teams, departments, and locations
Elevate risk awareness through proactive notifications
Manage files & evidence centrally for efficient control
Enhance decision-making with actionable risk insights
Develop, review, approve, distribute, and track every policy with confidence
Efficient policy distribution through central repository
Streamline policy drafting and lifecycle management for simplicity
Simplify compliance with comprehensive policy templates
Simplify policy management with efficient version control
Accelerate policy approvals with automated processes
Collaborate seamlessly with cross-functional teams
Effortlessly measure policy training effectiveness with assessments
Manage policy life cycle with automated reminders and notifications
Streamline audit planning, fieldwork, and reporting using a unified platform
Maintain transparency and accountability with audit trails
Organize and streamline audit with automated scheduling and calendar
Centralize audit files for streamlined evidence collection and management
Stay informed with proactive audit activity notifications & alerts
Streamline audit assessments for comprehensive compliance
Bring audit plans, activities into the single space for complete control
Simplify audits with automated workflow efficiency
Gain 360-degree visibility with intuitive Audit dashboards
Empowering success through streamlined compliance, risk, and governance solutions
Empower your business with simplified regulatory compliance solutions
Empower your enterprise by elevating risk management practices
Transform GRC operations for optimized efficiency and effectiveness
Mitigate risks with seamless third-party risk management
Check out how VComply helps utilities comply with NERC’s reliability standards.
Empower your business with pre-built customizable regulatory and control frameworks
Achieve quality success through ISO 9001 Framework
Deliver compliance excellence with the power of SOX framework
Simplify your security approach with ISO 27001 framework
Navigate cybersecurity excellence with NIST framework compliance
Promote data security through compliance with PCI DSS framework
Unlock trust and security with SOC 2 framework for compliance
See the extensive compliance framework library of over 20+ supported framework
Achieve compliance for your electric utilities with these NERC-approved reliability standards
Empower your industry with unmatched effectiveness and efficiency
Help Financial Services power GRC processes
A smart GRC software that upgrades manufacturing compliance
Modernize banking compliance with VComply
Remove compliance risk from your non-profits
Effectively manage your higher education compliance and risk
Redefine healthcare compliance and risk with VComply
Build, boost your compliance in construction
Strengthen resilience for energy and utility companies
Turn risk into opportunities with F&B compliance software
Stay connected and grow alongside VComply
Stay informed on compliance, risk, audit, and policy management trends
Streamline work with comprehensive guides for seamless management
Navigate complex GRC challenges with valuable e-books
Discover user stories for valuable insights into user-experiences
Access comprehensive definitions and explanations for essential GRC terms
Gain a comprehensive understanding of the features, benefits, and capabilities
Discover insights from experts on the latest happenings in GRC
Learn tips, tricks, and insights to make compliance work for your organization through our expert webinars!
Utilize our go-to templates and checklists to help you stay compliant
Keep in sync with the latest changes by updated framework templates
Get compliance assistance through VComply compliance checklists
Download policy templates that you use to create guidelines and processes.
Discover the power of VComply through our detailed use case guides
Get to know what make VComply the best GRC platform on the market
Discover VComply's value, mission, and vision for better GRC future
Stay informed about VComply and GRC industrylatest updates
Join VComply, redefine compliance, unleash potential
Know about our partnership program
Get to know our board of advisors
Stay up to date on the latest VComply news
VComply offers unparalleled Sales and Customer Support
Send us your sales queries and let us know your needs
Get 24/7 quick and dedicated support anytime
Lets get social
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates
Join VComply on Twitter for live updates
Is your organization’s policy management framework optimized for hybrid operations? In response to the needs and requirements of employees in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, many organizations are offering their employees a hybrid working option or simply working completely remotely from home. In other words, many workers are going into the workplace part time and many others never even leave their homes. These offerings are done in the hopes that business will carry on as usual.
However, organizations need to think through all factors that could arise from this. They must develop, communicate and implement domestic policies clearly in order to address any potential emerging risks. Organizations need a central portal for all organizational policies that may be related to employee roles within the organization. Many things must be considered when dealing with the changing work environment. Hybrid working presents challenges that have previously been ignored. But now, they must be addressed and worked through if modern organizations wish to succeed.
Many organizations do not have departments that comprehend and clearly explain the implications of hybrid and remote working. Because of that, it is mandatory that all organizations are prepared to understand what lies ahead. Here are the risks your organization should consider when implementing remote work policies:
● Culture. How can your organization develop and maintain a strong company culture in a remote work environment? This will require additional attention to detail from your organization. Employee engagement and interaction is key to achieving this. Organizations must make sure that there is strong communication and that the workers stay in touch with the policies and the ethos of the organization. While zoom meetings have become a standardized medium of communication for organizations post COVID-19, companies should be searching for methods that go beyond the usual zoom meetings.
● State Taxes. It is important to know how to handle the complexities that could emerge when workers are based in a different state than the organization. Is the worker taxed based on the state of the organization’s location or the location of where the worker lives? And what happens if the worker sometimes goes into work but lives in a different state? The worker definitely does not want to be double taxed and that is why the organization must be prepared to face and answer these questions. With this, state unemployment laws are also to be considered when dealing with out of state remote policies.
● Compliance Obligations. With remote workers located in states other than where the organization was formed, it is expected that the organization will have an agent who has an address that is in the other state. This agent can receive specific legal documents and prepare annual reports to satisfy the limited liability requirements. This is one of the things that must be done to qualify an organization in a foreign state and it is best to be discussed with an expert as it can be tricky.
● Remote Permits. Certain counties require permits for remote workers. These can be strict and difficult to navigate through. If organizations wish to avoid audits or threatening government letters, they must be familiar with the local licensing laws and arrange its remote policies in a way that coincides with the laws.
● Independent Contractor or Remote Worker? For legal documents, it is crucial that organizations figure this out for legal documents. What must be considered is the employee’s contributions and relationship to the organizations. A misclassification of a worker could have negative effects for a business and workers should be properly titled when they are working remote or hybrid; looking to find new employees.
● Multinational Business Operations. Organizations might even have workers that are located in other countries. This is not a bad thing. It can even be thought of as an advantage to expand the pool of possible workers and choose from the best. However, questions will emerge about payroll, taxes and other legal factors regarding certain policies that go beyond the foreign state legalities. This is something that organizations must also be prepared to work through.
● Conduct. As your organization transitions to online meetings and conference calls due to COVID-19, many organizations have seen a large increase in behavioral issues. People are working from home, but since they’re not at headquarters, they can feel too comfortable and as if the rules now are far from their current work situation. Be sure to remind the workers that the policies are still active. Organizations must adapt to the environment that remote and hybrid working has established and navigate through the differences in order to connect with the employees.
● IT security. Your organization should prioritize security for its remote office environment. Security threats are becoming more of an issue as more workers are working from home. If a certain device in an employee’s home office is equipped with a Trojan or a backdoor, it can affect the entire remote office environment in an undesirable way. Particular consideration should be given to home office security and remote office devices and connections. These potential risks need to be considered when developing your organization’s remote work policies. These risks need to be addressed within a framework of comprehensive policy management that applies not only to your organization, but to the extended business as a whole. This will provide the most secure solution to any imposing cyber threats.
As the world continues to change, organizations must be prepared to tackle any challenges that come their way. With COVID-19, more employees are working from home than ever before. Organizations are unlikely to see a full return to the workplace anytime soon as more discourse and coverage about BA.5 is occurring. But this does not mean organizations and businesses have to give out. It may be difficult to work through all the details and legal requirements, but with strong leadership, innovative techniques, and an ambitious team, these challenges will not harm the organization. As long as the policy’s framework has been structured in a way that accommodates these drastic changes, the organization will be able to adapt and navigate through these disruptions and hybrid working will not be an issue.
See why VComply is a trusted G2 high performer in Policy Management. Request your demo and improve your compliance posture.
Ready to set up a trial of VComply and automate your compliance process?