2. The organization files 501(c)(3) once per tax year and complies with all the requirements.
3. The organization files “Funding Disclosure Report” under 503(c)(3).
4. The organization does not endorse candidates, contribute to political campaigns or participate in any activity deemed political as per the Johnson Amendment to the tax code of 1954.
5. Financial bookkeeping is practiced in the organization.
6. Proper documentation of all the funds and donations is kept and reviewed periodically.
Employee safety is maintained as per the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA
) requirements and/or the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH
9. The organization is compliant with the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) imposed by the US Labor Department.
10. The non-profit is eligible to comply with information security standards like ISO 27001, PCI DSS, GDPR, and CCPA (these are the suggested regulations and are not restricted).
12. The organization complies with the Environmental Protection Agency guideline for purchasing supplies, equipment, and services under EPA Grants
13. The healthcare non-profit conducts a community health needs assessment (CHNA) every three years to comply with the requirements under Section 501(r)(3).
14. The organization has an accessible and publicly available financial assistance program.
15. The organization is compliant with the regulations outlined by the U.S. Inspector General.
The organization is compliant with the Healthcare Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA
The organization is compliant with the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH
The healthcare organization complies with all the norms prescribed under the Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act (EMTALA
21. The organization complies with the regulations of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).