About The Role
Business Analyst is an Individual Contributor role. You will be responsible for tracking key metrics and communicating business trends to stakeholders. You would work closely with the business/product teams to enable data-driven decision-making.
You thrive in a small team where you can make a significant impact. You are a fast learner, ready to prove yourself in a challenging role with the expectation that you will rapidly pick up increased responsibilities. You have an innate drive to be successful, and you bring both the acumen and the grit to achieve your objectives. As a foundational member of an early-stage start-up, you want to take the initiative, tackle new obstacles, and solve problems we have not encountered before. Each problem you solve will leave a mark, shaping the future of our sales strategy. You don’t shy away from even the most challenging issues and are relentless in consistently looking for better solutions. You pursue your objectives, but you are also comfortable working with an engineering-oriented team towards common goals. When you know a better way, you voice your opinion.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing team to identify, define, collect and analyze key business metrices for VComply products and services.
- Pull data required to conduct business analysis and translate data into actionable insights.
- Build reports, process documents, dashboards, and metrices to monitor performance.
- Understanding the default software/applications products and services of VComply
- Conduct Market research of the products.
- Collaborate with product, sales and customer success teams to maintain consistency and delivery in workflow and related activities.
- Freshers / Work ex.
- MBA from a reputed institute (Preferable)
- Having analytical mindset.
- Should be proficient in working with Excel and PowerPoint Presentation.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Tableau, and Power BI will be added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should have the ability to understand and explain complex ideas.
- Ability to thrive in a small team and be comfortable working in a highly dynamic start-up culture.
- An ownership mindset demonstrating drive, initiative, energy, and a sense of urgency.
- Candidates with prior experience working in relevant projects/domains will be given preference.
- Opportunity to have a direct impact on the growth of a fast-growing & dynamic company
- A challenging work environment with End-to-end ownership of your role
- Incredible growth opportunities – we are a meritocracy, and the best will always have room for growth in the company.
- Opportunity to work directly with senior leadership
- Accelerated learning environment with a high performing team surrounding you
- A culture that promotes challenging oneself & continuous improvement.
- Perks of Joining VComply include competitive salary, health benefits, sick leave, paid time off, learning, and training.
About VComply Technologies
VComply is an agile cloud (software as a service) GRC platform with capabilities to manage GRC in an easy-to-use and intuitive environment that delivers business value, brings a contextual understanding of GRC to enable an organization to reliably achieve objectives while addressing uncertainty and acting with integrity. VComply was founded in 2019 with a focus to deliver a SaaS Cloud GRC solution that is highly configurable and adaptable to a range of industries with a particular focus in the mid- market. Organizations across industry verticals benefit from VComply’s simple and modular approach to GRC that transforms GRC management in an increasingly mobile, social, global, and virtual business environment. VComply is an innovative, intuitive platform that modernizes how people work and interact with GRC processes across the enterprise. It is used to collect, organize, link, report, and analyze GRC data with increased control, collaboration, transparency, and accountability.
- Well-funded: $8.5M raised through Series A from top-tier investors including Accel & CounterPart Ventures
- Team of 30+ and doubling in 2022
- Headquartered in Palo Alto, with offices in San Jose, Hyderabad, and Kolkata