ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 : Quality Management System
The ISO series of standards addresses quality management systems, and ISO 9001 is the most popular of all ISO series standards. It provides quality management requirements that a company has to follow to continuously produce products and services according to the expected standards of customers and regulatory compliance. It offers customers assurance that the organization maintains a system and follows the policies, processes, and standards to ensure customer satisfaction. The ISO 9001 standards are highly influential and act as the foundation for standards such as AS9100 for the aerospace industry, ISO 13485 for the medical devices industry, and AITF 16949 for the automotive industry.
ISO 9001 Compliance Implementation with VComply
VComply helps you make your ISO compliance process easier with prebuilt applications with ready-to use internal controls. VComply provides a central platform for maintaining and automating policies and quality standards for ISO 9001. It is pre-built with templates that are in alignment with ISO specific standard requirements. It provides a library of compliance controls mapped to the ISO framework. VComply helps organizations standardize even the most comprehensive set of controls to meet the regulatory requirements and compliance process. Reports and dashboards provide insights into the performance of the compliance activities and processes.
- Pre-configured controls aligned with ISO compliance tool and framework
- Automated compliance tasks, ISO risk assessments, and risk treatment
- Identification of critical risks and instant assignment of controls for remediation
Data-Driven Decision Making for Faster Implementation
- Centralized workspace, instant notifications for better collaboration between stakeholders on SLAs, compliance obligations
- Intuitive dashboards to show non-compliance as per framework
- Audit capabilities feature to test your readiness for ISO certification