About The Role
We’re looking for an expert at building feature-rich frontend web applications using Angular, who excels at engineering design and review, from creating new systems to providing great code reviews. You work closely with designers and product managers on a fast-moving team in this role. You need to thrive in a diverse, cross-functional team, collaborating with people throughout the company. If you love solving problems and creating great user experiences, this may be a great fit. Strong communication inside and outside of engineering is critical, working closely with customers and the product and operations teams to translate customer requirements into code. To succeed in this role, you should have led the design and implementation of large projects in multi-person teams.
You thrive in a small team where you can make a significant impact. You are a fast learner, ready to prove yourself in a challenging role with the expectation that you will rapidly pick up increased responsibilities. You have an innate drive to be successful, and you bring both the acumen and the grit to achieve your objectives. As a foundational member of an early-stage start-up, you want to take the initiative, tackle new obstacles, and solve problems we have not encountered before. Each problem you solve will leave a mark, shaping the future of our sales strategy. You don’t shy away from even the most challenging issues and are relentless in consistently looking for better solutions. You pursue your objectives, but you are also comfortable working with an engineering-oriented team towards common goals. When you know a better way, you voice your opinion.
What You’ll Do
- Coach a team of full stack engineers.
- Work closely with UX designers and product management to help design and build the frontend components
- Establish Front End Developer best practices
- Build for scale and high performance
- Stay current with industry innovations, advancements, and best practices, implementing improvements as needed.
- Be resourceful and find creative solutions to complex technical problems.
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver a high-quality system
- Enable architectural principles, select design patterns and mentor team members on their appropriate application
Roles & Responsibilities
- Experience in web application frameworks such as Angular, Node JS, Micro Services
- Strong in Computer Science fundamentals and core areas like Problem Solving, Data Structures, Algorithms and Complexity Analysis
- Deep technical expertise into the latest software development tools and frameworks
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases
- Working experience in one of the cloud service providers AWS / Azure / GCP
- Knowledge in building solution using Machine Learning, AI, IoT, Chat Bots, and Big Data
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in building successful production software systems
- At least 3+ years of Angular experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with the ability to understand and explain complex ideas are an added advantage
- Ability to thrive in a small team and comfortable working in a highly dynamic start-up culture
- Ownership mindset demonstrating drive, initiative, energy, and a sense of urgency.
- Opportunity to have a direct impact on the growth of a fast-growing & dynamic company
- Challenging work environment with End-to-end ownership of your role
- Incredible growth opportunities – we are a meritocracy, and the best will always have room for growth in the company
- Opportunity to work directly with senior leadership
- Accelerated learning environment with a high performing team surrounding you
- Culture that promotes challenging oneself & continuous improvement.
- Perks of Joining VComply include competitive salary, health benefits, sick leave, paid time off, learning and training.
About VComply Technologies
VComply is an agile cloud (software as a service) GRC platform with capabilities to manage GRC in an easy-to-use and intuitive environment that delivers business value, brings a contextual understanding of GRC to enable an organization to reliably achieve objectives while addressing uncertainty and acting with integrity. VComply was founded in 2019 with a focus to deliver a SaaS Cloud GRC solution that is highly configurable and adaptable to a range of industries with a particular focus in the mid-market. Organizations across industry verticals benefit from VComply’s simple and modular approach to GRC that transforms GRC management in an increasingly mobile, social, global, and virtual business environment. VComply is an innovative, intuitive platform that modernizes how people work and interact with GRC processes across the enterprise. It is used to collect, organize, link, report, and analyze GRC data with increased control, collaboration, transparency, and accountability.
- Well-funded: $8.5M raised through Series A from top-tier investors including Accel & CounterPart Ventures
- Team of 30+ and doubling in 2022
- Headquartered in Palo Alto, with offices in San Jose, Hyderabad, and Kolkata