About The Role
We are looking for a Senior Mobile Application Developer. This would be a high-visibility role and an opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology within a well-funded start-up.
You thrive in a small team where you can make a significant impact. You are an expert in your domain and ready to prove yourself in a challenging role with the expectation that you will rapidly pick up increased responsibilities. You have an innate drive to be successful, and you bring both the acumen and the grit to achieve your objectives. As a foundational member of an early-stage start-up, you want to take the initiative, tackle new obstacles, and solve problems we have not encountered before. Each problem you solve will leave a mark, shaping the future of our sales strategy. You don’t shy away from even the most challenging issues and are relentless in consistently looking for better solutions.
What You’ll Do
Being part of the software development team, you will be responsible for developing the mobile application for VComply. You will be closely associated with our aim of becoming an agile SaaS platform provider. Working with the development team, ideation of the application, developing it, and showing ownership throughout the product life cycle will be a part of your responsibility.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with UX designers, product management and engineering to build, manage and maintain the VComply mobile Application.
- Stay current with industry innovations, advancements and best practices, implementing improvements as needed.
- Work with DevOps and quality team to add/develop/maintain monitoring and automated tests for apps.
- Be resourceful and find creative solutions to complex technical problems.
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver a high-quality system.
- Gain Experience in web application frameworks such as Flutter, Node JS, Micro Services
- 5+ years of experience in Web Application Development.
- 2+ Years of experience in mobile application frameworks like Flutter or React Native.
- Experience with Micro services and developing/operating production applications.
- Should have examples of applications deployed on app store or play store.
- Commitment to growth as a software engineer.
- Strong in Computer Science fundamentals and core areas like Problem Solving, Data Structures, Algorithms and Complexity Analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with the ability to understand and explain complex ideas are an added advantage
- Ability to thrive in a small team and be comfortable working in a highly dynamic start-up culture
- Ownership mindset demonstrating drive, initiative, energy, and a sense of urgency.
- Opportunity to have a direct impact on the growth of a fast-growing & dynamic company
- Challenging work environment with End-to-end ownership of your role
- Incredible growth opportunities – we are a meritocracy, and the best will always have room for growth in the company
- Opportunity to work directly with senior leadership
- Accelerated learning environment with a high performing team surrounding you
- Culture that promotes challenging oneself & continuous improvement.
- Perks of Joining VComply include competitive salary, health benefits, sick leave, paid time off, learning and training.
About VComply Technologies
VComply is an agile cloud (software as a service) GRC platform with capabilities to manage GRC in an easy-to-use and intuitive environment that delivers business value, brings a contextual understanding of GRC to enable an organization to reliably achieve objectives while addressing uncertainty and acting with integrity. VComply was founded in 2019 with a focus to deliver a SaaS Cloud GRC solution that is highly configurable and adaptable to a range of industries with a particular focus in the mid-market. Organizations across industry verticals benefit from VComply’s simple and modular approach to GRC that transforms GRC management in an increasingly mobile, social, global, and virtual business environment. VComply is an innovative, intuitive platform that modernizes how people work and interact with GRC processes across the enterprise. It is used to collect, organize, link, report, and analyze GRC data with increased control, collaboration, transparency, and accountability.
- Well-funded: $8.5M raised through Series A from top-tier investors including Accel & CounterPart Ventures
- Team of 30+ and doubling in 2022
- Headquartered in Palo Alto, with offices in San Jose, Hyderabad, and Kolkata