About The Role
We are looking for a Senior Automation Engineer to join our Team. A successful candidate will be responsible for designing and building new automated tests for our multi-tenanted cloud service. They will work closely with the development team to decide what to automate to identify the bottlenecks and use analysis tools to develop the simulated loads to run against the dev and beta environments.
You thrive in a small team where you can make a significant impact. You are confident in your toolkit and experience, but you also love to learn new skills and knowledge. You are a fast learner, ready to prove yourself in a challenging role with the expectation that you will rapidly pick up increased responsibilities. You have an innate drive to be successful, and you bring both the acumen and the grit to achieve your objectives. As a foundational member of an early-stage start-up, you want to take the initiative, tackle new obstacles, and solve problems we have not encountered before. Each problem you solve will leave a mark, shaping the future of our sales strategy. You don’t shy away from even the most challenging issues and are relentless in consistently looking for better solutions. You pursue your objectives, but you are also comfortable working with an engineering-oriented team towards common goals. When you know a better way, you voice your opinion.
What You’ll Do
- Build for scale and high performance
- Stay current with industry innovations, advancements, and best practices, implementing improvements as needed.
- Be resourceful and find creative solutions to complex technical problems.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop automation with high quality
- Reduce the number of customers reported issues by identifying gaps in test coverage and improving collaboration between QE, Product, Engineering and Support
- Develop new frameworks to enable teams to easily add functional and performance regression tests
- Diagnose problems and report bugs and enhancements to Development
- Triage automation failures and help monitor build pipeline
- Work in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Contribute to shared testing frameworks and tooling to promote common solutions
- Define and communicate quality and release readiness metrics to stakeholders on a regular cadence
- 5+ years in Automation and Tooling roles
- 2+ years’ experience automating a multi-tenant system.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Knowledge of load and stress testing framework to be able to apply to our environment.
- Experience in AWS automation and build tools is desired but not essential
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with the ability to understand and explain complex ideas are an added advantage
- Ability to thrive in a small team and be comfortable working in a highly dynamic start-up culture
- Ownership mindset demonstrating drive, initiative, energy, and a sense of urgency.
- Opportunity to have a direct impact on the growth of a fast-growing & dynamic company
- Challenging work environment with End-to-end ownership of your role
- Incredible growth opportunities – we are a meritocracy, and the best will always have room for growth in the company
- Opportunity to work directly with senior leadership
- Accelerated learning environment with a high performing team surrounding you
- Culture that promotes challenging oneself & continuous improvement.
- Perks of Joining VComply include competitive salary, health benefits, sick leave, paid time off, learning and training.
About VComply Technologies
VComply is an agile cloud (software as a service) GRC platform with capabilities to manage GRC in an easy-to-use and intuitive environment that delivers business value, brings a contextual understanding of GRC to enable an organization to reliably achieve objectives while addressing uncertainty and acting with integrity. VComply was founded in 2019 with a focus to deliver a SaaS Cloud GRC solution that is highly configurable and adaptable to a range of industries with a particular focus in the mid-market. Organizations across industry verticals benefit from VComply’s simple and modular approach to GRC that transforms GRC management in an increasingly mobile, social, global, and virtual business environment. VComply is an innovative, intuitive platform that modernizes how people work and interact with GRC processes across the enterprise. It is used to collect, organize, link, report, and analyze GRC data with increased control, collaboration, transparency, and accountability.
- Well-funded: $8.5M raised through Series A from top-tier investors including Accel & CounterPart Ventures
- Team of 30+ and doubling in 2022
- Headquartered in Palo Alto, with offices in San Jose, Hyderabad, and Kolkata