Internal Audit Management
Disruptions, threats, uncertainty, and changes are part of today’s organizations. Companies need a resilient approach, frameworks, and mechanisms to bounce back when dealt with unexpected risks. Internal audit plays a crucial role in guiding an organization with key insights on corporate governance and suggests improvements on boosting compliance, reducing risks, increasing efficiency, and enhancing regular operations. It probes into soft spots and critical business areas and reports to senior management within the organization.
Internal Audit Management with VComply
Compliance officers and audit managers can use VComply to foster a healthy environment of compliance by conducting methodological internal audits. VComply enables auditors to create audit categories, plan and schedule audits, and then conduct audits collaborating with teams. Leveraging VComply to conduct forward-looking internal audits and alerting management of the current gaps in the governance and internal control processes, auditors can ensure independent assurance. VComply offers internal audit capabilities such as audit plans, audit engagement, work papers, real-time metrics, easy reporting and dashboarding, advanced data analytics, compliance management, and remote auditing tools.
- Automate and streamline tasks associated with internal audits
- Allow compliance remote audit through the virtual workroom
- Enable audit scheduling at a pre-defined frequency
Use Insights to Get Prepared for Better External Audits
- Assess internal controls, identify and report gaps and assign evidence requests
- Enable attaching and centralizing supporting documents to audits
- Provide real-time insight into audit status and findings to the management